We will be going on a trip to Arizona this week with the family for 4 days. The weather is going to be HOT compared to what we have here in Bend right now. I started packing for my son, Porter (almost 16 months old) and think I did a decent job compared to the last time we went to Arizona. This time, I packed the following for him:
- 5 shirts (t-shirt and tank top)
- 4 pants (3 pairs of shorts and 1 pair of sweats for the plane)
- 2 swim outfits and a hat
- A floaty for the pool
- socks for the plane
- 2 packs of diapers (one pack is swim diapers)
- Diaper rash cream, lotion, tooth paste, tooth brush, wash cloths, body/hair shampoo
- 2 small books
- 2 bottles and a sippy cup
- apple sauce, crackers… might pack more snacks
What advice or tips do you have when packing/flying with a toddler? Did I pack too much or too little? We will be making one stop both to and from Arizona, so 4 planes total. What are some essentials that I need for the plane? Please leave a reply below.
We leave Wednesday night.. so hopefully I can get some feedback from you 🙂 Thanks!